For non-Japanese Speakers
Welcome to my bread baking class "パンのあるとき (Days with Bread)"!
The class will be constantly held usually Saturday or Sunday in the cooking room of Sumiyoshi Ward Community Center, whose closest station is Abiko-cho(JR Line) or Sawano-cho(Nankai Line).
I heartily welcome non-Japanese speakers to participate in lessons and give the instruction in English or French.
Learn how to bake various sorts of bread, and each lesson will only take 2.5 hours! You will acquire the necessary skills to bake delectable breads from scratch!
How to Participate
In order to participate, booking a lesson is requested from here by the previous day. Make sure to bring on that day:
- a face mask,
- an apron,
- 2 towels,
- a lesson fee on cash.
Lesson fees per one lesson will vary depending on which lessons you are going to book:
- Basic class: 3,000 yen (tax incl.)
- Advanced class: 4,000 yen (tax incl.)
And I am happy to announce that school students can get a discount as below!
- University student discount: 1,000 yen off
- High school student discount : 2,000 yen off
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me by:
(1) following this LINE account and sending a message,
(2) sending a message from this form,
(3) or sending an e-mail to avecdespains★gmail.com
I am looking forward to seeing you in lessons. ;-)